Friday, February 27, 2009

First review on serious eats.

Bep just received its first review from the site Serious eats. I am glad that they like some of the dishes I made. It is very exciting however I would still have to work on improving on some dishes. I am working on setting a new menu for Spring.
http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2009/02/bep-nyc-brooklyn-williamsburg-homestyle-vietnamese-ban-mi-pho.html
I am currently in SF and I am discovering such amazing places to eat which are very inspirational. Here are few of them. I went to Bar Crudo focused on raw seafood dishes...un delice!!!! a big thank you to Andrew. I also went to an old SF instituion called Swan Oyster Depot...great raw bar for cheap with an old diner feeling.
Bon de retour sur NY pour ce lundi...salut!!!
An

2 comments:

  1. Turtle Tower in the Tenderloin District has my phavorite pho if you're doing research...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually been there but I only tried the Chicken Pho which was really good!!! Thx for the tips. i come by soon to videology ;)
    An

    ReplyDelete