Saturday, July 13, 2013

FOOD and Beauty go in hands!

Cool Video of Bep from our friend Mai. She has a cool blog about colors, cosmetic products and cool make up tips. The Chef An Nguyen Xuan is showing a recipe of Ga Xa Ot Bun- Spicy Chicken Lemongrass rice vermicelli. We believe to look good we have to eat healthy and tasty!
Video sympa de notre amie Mai. Elle a un blog sympa sur la beaute. A Bep nous croyons sincerement qu'il faut manger bien et manger sain. Voici une recette du Bun au poulet Citronnelle. Recette facile, plat sain et goutu!
Enjoy the video on the link below.Cam On Mai!!!!
http://www.superbytimai.com/2013/07/12/an-et-son-poulet-citronnelle/

2 comments:

  1. It is a great post...nice one


    http://www.rivieragrillny.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just opened a new bar called Glorietta Baldy, at 502 Franklin Avenue in Bedstuy 11238.
    We don’t serve food but I did create food prep space behind the bar which I’ve been using to host a few popup shops. Every one has gone very smoothly and the nights have been great.
    I thought I’d say hey and see if you’re interested in coming down, meeting, checking out the space, and maybe setting up a date or two that you could come down and do your thing.
    Generally a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday would be my preferred nights but I’m flexible! The popups so far have been busy from 7pm until 11 or 12midnight.
    Here’s our site, if you wanna see pics, etc:
    502franklinbar.com
    We’ve a facebook here:
    https://www.facebook.com/gloriettabaldy
    Our hours are Monday through Friday 4pm-4am; Weekends 2pm-4am.
    I’ve three other bars in Brooklyn that I occasionally have popups in as well:
    • Bar great harry
    • Mission Dolores
    • The Owl Farm

    I'd put my contact info but this is a comment section on your blog so if you wanna say hey, go to the site and contact me!
    Be well.
    -ben wiley

    ReplyDelete